Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Hot Off the Presses

The blog has been quiet the past month because I'm back from my sabbatical and spending most of my time preparing for classes (that I insisted on major revisions to one course and finishing the majority of my class preparations before the end of September only added to the workload), working on my research, and actually writing.  

Here's a couple of new publications:

  • Qualitative Research in Technical Communication, edited by my friends and colleagues, Jamie Conklin and George Hayhoe, was just published. The book contains a mix of methodology and actual studies. One of the studies featured is my study of the design of museum exhibits. To order a copy, visit http://www.amazon.com/Qualitative-Research-Technical-Communication-Conklin/dp/0415876362
  • Developing the Business Case for a Major e-Learning Courseware or Infrastructure Project, was just published in the e-learning Guild's Learning Solutions magazine. It includes a template for creating a business case. To read the article, visit http://lnkd.in/Z9GdsH


No comments: